Sunday, November 30, 2008

Treadmills Are Cool

I have two weeks left of school for this semester.

I have enjoyed this week off oh so much.

Probably a little too much considering that I got NO homework done and I had a good days worth.

I am feeling fear for tomorrow. Isn't that horrible? I am just NOT into school... at all.

I am so grateful this semester has flown by. But I'll admit I'm a little nervous for next semester to be over and then I'm finished.

Come April I have my Bachelors and..... then what?

I'll say it's a good thing I'm married and settled.

By the way... I do know what I'm doing when I'm finished. Hopefully making a baby and then I'll go back, take 5 classes, get certified to do Medical Billing and Coding. And that's that.

I'll be able to work from home and start at a very good amount.

See, I have my life figured out. It's just a little weird to live it out..... I've been going to school since I was 4.

I can't wait to be done!

Can you tell I'm in a bit of a rambling mood? Feels good to ramble.

I have been exercising for 3-4 days a week for the last month. Until this last week.

I feel like I blew right up and gained 5 pounds. When in fact, the scale disagrees....

I cannot wait to get back to the gym tomorrow.

By the way, we are looking for a treadmill. Any advice on good ones?

Hope everyone had a great week of Holiday!

Oh and p.p.s. or p.s.s. (however it works) I found couches! Beautiful, wonderful, amazing, lustful, down filled couches. We are discussing them and are going back to look hopefully tomorrow to decide if it's really what we want. (Oh... but I WANT)

18 comments:

b. said...

You are so smart to do that certified billing and coding thing....I hear they do really really well! And can do it from home even!!
I want to do that, how long did it take you? Did you do it at BYU-Idaho?

Also, on the couch....show me a picture.

Treadmill, I don't know...I'm looking for one too. Sam's has one with a TV built in it.
Can't wait to see what people advise.

Shauna said...

We have a treadmill that I need to use more! It is a Pro Form XP. ♥ Hugs!

Unknown said...

We paid way too muxh for our treadmill. It is a Proform space saver. I love it, but it is in the garage due to lack of space. I work out at the gym. My friend got one at WalMArt, and it was only a couple hundred- where ours was like, 800 bucks. She LOVES it. I would recommend Sam's Club or Costco, just because you can take back anything you don't like.

ANd I love soft couches. I love napping during footbal games (or blogging). Yay couches!

Kristina P. said...

I have no idea on treadmills.

I agree with B. We need to see a picture of the sofas.

Aquaspce said...

I want a treadmill too...

Jules AF said...

I'm going back to the gym over Christmas break. These next two weeks are going to be HELL for me. Stupid finals and final projects....

Jillene said...

I have a Pro Form treadmill. That's all I know about that--but I do love it!!

Pictures of the couches please!!

Teresa Jordan said...

School is hard, but I think it is AWESOME that you are plugging through it. You will never regret it, I promise! You are smart for finishing school before making a baby too. I did it backwards - 3 babies and then a bachelors degree (not a good idea). And now here I am back in grad school and wondering if I will ever NOT be in school.
Hope you get those couches you want and that you had a great Thanksgiving!

Erin said...

Hooray for almost being done with school! I love how you are going to "make" a baby, like you will just whip it up in your KitchenAid.

Kayleigh said...

I love couches. A lot. You'll definitely have to put pictures on your blog of these amazing couches.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Alexis Treese said...

Im sorry, I thought you said treadmills were cool. In which case I'd say you were losing your mind. They say that when youre pregnant you lose brain cells. Hmmmm, I smell a coincidence.

Lena Gilbert said...

If you want a treadmill that you can run on, you have to spend around $1500..The motor and belt have to be a lot better quality than if you just to use it for walking. There's a great deal on a nordic track, we're looking into getting one too soon and I really liked this one.

http://www.treadmill-ratings-reviews.com/models/nordictrack-7500-elite.htm

Whitney R said...

Thanks Lena! I'm checking it out. I'm going to have to do some serious bribing for the price... cause my couches aren't cheap...

And, I'll post a picture of those soon. I didn't get a picture cause we got kicked out of the darn store. It was closing. I heart them.

Kristen said...

I don't have a treadmill so I can't help you out but congrats on being almost done with school, if it freaks you out to be done you can always go on to get a masters...

Anonymous said...

How great that you are almost done with school. Yay!

Treadmills? Our is sitting in the garage it's a Reebox Energex. It's really nice but I rather walk/run outside when the weather permits.

Gotta see a pix of the couches!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Congrats on school! I was old and was actually out of school before I got married... I look forward to going back to school to get me one of them there masters.

I saw a pretty good looking treadmill at Costco. I think it is Nordic Track and it got some pretty good reviews. We are looking at those as well... I just don't want to take up the space in the house.

I hope you get the couches. My hubby bought me new couches when we moved into our new house and I LOVE them! Soft, comfy couches... ode to joy!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, couches. Now I'm drooling.

Yea for furniture.

Wendyburd1 said...

Bahhh no gymns!! I think I am getting sick anyway, my nose is a faucet and my head feels a lil full...ehhhhhhh