Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday

I stole this image from Mindi's blog. Thanks!

Is there a more perfect day to do Thankful Thursday than on Thanksgiving itself?

I think not.


1.) my husband. he made me oatmeal this morning. oh, and because he loves me unconditionaly.

2.) blogging. it has introduced new amazing friends into my life. Especially ones that teach me that Etnies are for high school and Converse are for grownups. I now own a pair of black chucks.

3.) my home. it's cozy. and it's a home. and i can't wait to decorate for Christmas! (my tree might or might not go up tonight)

4.) my faith. It is constant through my whole life and is the one thing that always makes sense to me. makes me feel good and happy and like i have a purpose. and like i belong and can be forgiven even though i'm a feeble disobeying human.

5.) time. without which my husband would not be talking about how he is getting excited to start trying get pregnant (next year).

6.) this week off from school. i NEEDED this week to sleep in and sit around at home. to recoup from school.

7.) veggi wraps. cucumber, feta, tomato( i'm trying to like them!), avocado, spinach and a torilla. Mmmm..... so addicting.

8.) Amber. she let me stay at her house while i was in utah with barely knowing me. and then she did get to know me and still likes me!

9.) my family, immediate and in-laws and distant - i am so grateful for them all.

10.) julie's peanut butter cup cookies. i love them with all of my heart.

11.) thanksgiving dinner.

12.) my sleep number bed. so comfy.

13.) hot water. running water for that matter. ever think how easy it makes your life?

14.) my car. i live 15 minutes from town - i need it.

15.) love. it's all you need.

happy thanksgiving!!

18 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley Outnumbered said...

And I am thankful for you. :)

Hopefully next time you are in town I will get to spend some more time with you. I loved what little bit of you I got to "know".

Happy Thanksgiving!

♥/Ash

Ashley Outnumbered said...

I just realized I left your blog open for like 30 mins. So yes. I am the creepy one from Salt Lake stalking your blog for long amounts of time. :)

Shauna said...

Hope you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving :) ♥ Hugs!!

Jules AF said...

You're just now going to start trying to have a baby? So you haven't nuzzled yet? hahahaha I crack myself up.

LittleFamilyJL said...

You have a sleep number bed? You'll be especially thankful for that when you're 9 months pregnant!Happy Thanksgiving!

Paloma said...

#4 is my favorite. :) You worded it perfectly. Happy Thanksgiving!!

amber belmonte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amber belmonte said...

not only do i still like you, but i pretty much fell in love with you. you're even MORE adorable than you appear on you blog!

it was only a LITTLE creepy when i saw you in the kitchen going through my knives... besides that, INSTANT LOVE!

LOL!

i can't wait until you come to utah again! and amen to hot water + comfy beds! we are SERIOUSLY, so blessed. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Great day for Thankful Thursday! Thanks for sharing!♥ Happy Thanksgiving!

Kayleigh said...

Those are great things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jillene said...

Hope that your day was as great as you are!!

Whitney R said...

awwe shucks. Thanks Amber and Jillene. Your making me blush. Stop it some more!

Wendyburd1 said...

happy t-day!!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I hope you had a fabulous day full of love and good food!

Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving, I loved the post about your husbands birthday, you are so cute!

Michelle said...

Man, I wish I had a sleep number bed. Luck-ee! :)

Katie said...

Hope you had a fun Thanksgiving. Hopefully you were able to enjoy family and lots of super good food. I did. Gotta love that.