Friday, November 21, 2008

Noproblemo?

I have officially (besides the first of November) fallen off the nablopomo bandwagon. I didn't post yesterday. Too much to do!

I'm late to go take my test, which will probably make me late to my class, oopse.

I'm really excited for tonight. So excited that I hardly even studied last night (that's my sinky excuse, I hope it's a good one and my teach will give me a few extra points on this quiz... hahahhaa..ahh...).

Just a reminder:
Dinner tonight at Sampans in the South Towne mall at 7:00 p.m. - be there!

I hope to see everyone! Sorry Antarctica, you lose again.

I'm sorry for the MIA on your blogs lately, I haven't looked at one since Wednesday. I probably wont be able to until Tuesday.

Have a GREAT weekend!

14 comments:

Cajoh said...

I did get a bit concerned not seeing your daily post. I was soooo rooting for you— Enjoy your dinner!!!

Jillene said...

Drive safe and I will see you at 7!!

Jo said...

I have been looking forward to this ALL week! Yay for get togethers!

Brittany Marie said...

OK See you there! Jillene, you are coming!? I didn't know that! YAY!

Jules AF said...

I spent all day yesterday baking and putting together cute little things to give to everyone. I have no life.

Goob said...

have so much fun! Hubby gave me "permission" for a girls night tonight, but I won't be traveling 12 hours...sorry.

Nonna said...

My daughter and son-in-law went to Rick's in Rexburg ( for 2 years, then on to BYU & U of U )

Cute blog and I just love Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head !

Teresa Jordan said...

I don't know if I can make it!!!! I did the whole Twighlight thing last night and I'm running on 36 hours with no sleep. I can't even think straight.
Have tons of fun. I'm especially sad to see that some friends are coming who didn't come last time. I will miss you all! Can't wait for an update.

Erin said...

I really wish I could have been there tonight. I hope you all have a great time. And good luck with your school work!

Jacque said...

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TEST!!
Sampan is soooooo yummy!

Wendyburd1 said...

I am sure you will rock the test Ms. Whit! I miss your comments, return to us soon!! Hope you get your package soon, it was sent out on Thursday!! Yay!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Hi there!

You don't know me, and I don't know you....but I just found your blog through a friend who doesn't really know you either..... Anyways, just thought I'd officially establish our lack of friendship and then say, do you want to be my blog friend?
Check yes, or no.

~Linda

Anonymous said...

hi whitney!

it was so great to meet you...you're adorable! it was fun to have a girls night- and go see a movie. i love movies! [except for that one] hopefully we will be e-buddies now.

ps. don't be freaked out if you have a site meter, i just realized that i have been on your blog all day! my hubby stole the computer...it's all his fault!

Bonnie the Boss said...

I hope your test went well. Did you have fun at the meet and greet?