Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oopse, Forgot!

If only I had a super snazzy camera would this picture turn out NOT blurry. Sorry, my friends. I'm workin on it. Maybe next year sometime after I've saved up for 10 months.

This should have been with the last post but me being the tired person I am every time I post at night, forgot.

But, hey! This gives me something to blog about today. This blogging every day for November thing is getting really tiring. Can't say I'll do the same for December.

Today I only had 2 things due, and I finished them. I don't have anything due tomorrow! But, I do have some stuff I need done by Thursday and I'm considering getting them done today with my time. That would be the smart thing to do, right? But what kind of procrastinator would I be if I actually got something done BEFORE the last minute?

One that might be trying to change her ways... maybe.

Tomorrow I'm going to post about how I'm going to be coming to Utah on the 21st and about how I'm pretty sure I'll be there in time for dinner Friday night and whoever wants to come can come. But.... I'll save that for tomorrow :)

15 comments:

Jillene said...

The invites are REALLY cute!! And I WILL SO BE THERE ON THE 21st!! Oh--but I will save that for tomorrow!! My husband is off that whole weekend--oh I forgot that I am saving that for tomorrow!!

Alexis Treese said...

These are sooooo cute. My first experience making shower invitations was embarrassing. My camera sucks too. Our goal is to buy a dope one in January, before the arrival of Ginger Cologne. WHat do you think of that? It reminds me of Justin Bobby from the hills. I am going to scan her new ultrasound pics hopefully tonight. The only thing holding me back is laziness.

Whitney R said...

Alexis, we really are a lot more alike then you know.

Jillene - I love how you've picked up on my "I'm posting about this tomorrow but mentioning it today because I want to post it today because I want to, but can't because I'm doing noproblemowhatever and need the post for my one post for tomorrow, so I'm mentioning it today but posting the whole thing tomorrow"

Kristina P. said...

So, I should be able to make it on the 21st, if you don't mind doing a late dinner. I don't think I'll be able to leave early, but I might be able to get off at 7. We'll see. If not, I'll just catch the next one. I'll probably be doing one after Christmas.

Jo said...

1. The invites are sooo cute!
2. You so deserve a new camera!
3. Sign me up for the 21st!

Jules AF said...

There we go! And I could most likely do the 21st. My pops will be in town, but he'll most likely be hanging out with my brother and his family.
And Kristina, nooooooo after Christmas. After January 12, yes.

Kristina P. said...

Julie, January 12th IS after Christmas! :)

Mindi said...

nice going lady!

and btw: glad to see that somebody else has a spazzy, NOT snazzy camera other than me.

Anonymous said...

Cute invites! Love the cute giraffe!

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Yeah! You are coming in town! I better make it to this one. I feel so behind!

Wendyburd1 said...

You kind of lose the Talk about it tommorrow when you talked about it today, heehee!!

Whitney R said...

Oh,but Wendyburd, I'm TALKING about it tomorrow. Today I just barely even mentioned it :)

Teresa Jordan said...

Cute Whitney! You're so crafty slash talented slash creative.

I can do the 21st.

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Jealous of your dinner with the Utah peeps... sounds like fun! Cute invites! Don't worry, the first digital camera I had cost my mom a whopping $15. It was awesome. I think it was only slightly more blurry than yours. It has that antique look.

Cajoh said...

I know my wife and I had a lot of difficulties taking clear pictures until we read the manual and found a setting you could select for closeups. Good luck with your everyday posting I know I have trouble posting once a week, let alone once a day.