A few things I am thankful for:
- Jaren actually liking the diet food I am making him. It's really nice to not feel like I'm shoving nasty food down his throat. (Just the V8 Juice.. blah)
- 10 calorie Jello cups. Who knew about these? Really, where have they been hiding because I just BARELY discovered them!! And they are heaven. Mmmmmm.
- V6 engines. Zippy. I love zipping around in my car. I can't do that in my SUV, it just doesn't turn as tight and you can't speed up in a turn. Lately I've been randomly slamming on the gas pedal just to speed up. Makes me smile :)
- Chapstick. Without which I would die.
- That I'm addicted to blogging. Because if you look at my past posts you'll notice that there is like 2-4 per month until the month of September when I discovered blog stalking and how much I love blogging about absolutly nothing. By the way, this is my 50th post! I am going to have something special for my 100th. (ppssst.. so stick around, ok)
- Kinesiology. I mean, really. Why would I need to know what muscle stabilizes which movement and what other muscle also neutralizes the movement and what type of joint it's(it being the muscle) going over and what plane the movement is happening in and which plane is the axis of rotation and just please, shoot me now. I'm not kidding when I say my head hurts worse when I walk out of that classroom than when I walked in.
- Really really old (like late 80's or early 90's) men yelling at their really really small fragile old wives. Especially when the man is wearing oxygen and she is just sitting there with her head hanging down crying. Has she delt with that for 60 years?! Poor girl.. I really hope what I saw wasn't what I am pretty sure I saw.