- My Children's Language and Lit class (for my Child Development cluster) is rather foreboding. The teach is a small older woman who smiles while she talks and told us rules upon rules and massive amounts of work we were going to have to do for her teeny 2 credit class because it was her hobby. I think we all had the same look of horror on our faces because she walked into the middle of the classroom and whispered, "I want your soul." Not even kidding.
- My pregnancy class is my favorite by far. I know so many of you were suprised and laughed that there was such a thing. But let me tell you.. there is not a more fun class than a whole bunch of women, some of which are pregnant and most of which are not getting together to talk about womanly issues and giggle about sex and making babies. I am learning a lot of things I didnt already know. Except... everyone looks at your belly and when you say your not pregnant they all have looks on their faces that are like, yeah right you big soon to be fat liar. While I have this innocent offended look on my face that says, I am NOT! You wait and see my tummy SHRINK in the next 3 months.... yeah, that'll show you.....
- My Pregnancy teach is in her fifties and birthed 9 babies and adopted 2. She talks about how she was (was because.... you know what happens when you get to that age) the most fertile person in the world. Obviously since you had 9 KIDS!!!
- My Sports Conditioning class has a day a week (I only go to this class twice a week) where you have to dress down and work out during class time. I had no idea I signed up for an EXERCISE class!!! Not that I mind, mind you. I like to work out.. but in front of everyone??? I'm so out of shape! Every day since I found out(on Monday) this juicy nugget of information I have been planning to run and every day I have SO much reading that I can't. And I'm dreading Monday where I have to dress down to do a "warm up" exercise that I have already been warned will kill those who are out of shape (he was looking at me when he said this).
- I was late on my first day to my Motor Development class. I thought class was at 10:30, when it was actually at 10:15. Now... I knew class was an hour and I knew class got out at 11:15.... I was in the library checking blogs and I think my subconscious wasn't done so it confused me. So, I walked in at 10:22 into a class of 40 kids with my ipod on and my ear buds (I hate that name anyway) in and think, "wow... EVERYONE got here so early!!!" Then I look and see the teach sitting at his desk staring at me. I take out my buds and he says, "Late! What's your name?" I said it as I scanned the room for an empty seat and found one and took it. He said, "Raybould?" Yes..... Then he told me my picture now had a beard. I thought he drew one because I was tardy. I told him he didn't need to do that because in that picture I was 20 pounds heavier (I gained the freshman 20 in 2005 my first year at college and we had to re take our ID pictures at the end of my first year.... HORRIBLE. The picture is horrible. I lost all the weight in 3 months and I honestly get reactions when people see that picture and look at my face now) and that was punishment enough that everyone has to look at that nasty picture. He looked at the picture.... looked at me and said, Huh...... and that was it. What does HUH mean?! Huh as in, "yeah, I can see that..." or huh as in, "Don't see it, you look the same." I sat there that whole class thinking about it...... I know it's a horrible picture. I showed my husband pictures of when I gained all that weight because he didn't believe that I looked fat or that I really did gain it. When he saw the pictures he said, "Woah....... yeah, don't let that happen again." Not even kidding. I have a witness.
- I showed up today for my Kinesiology lab only to find we didn't have one this week. I drove the 20 minutes into town only to walk into the building, go to my teach's office and ask which room our lab was in because I forgot to look it up. He just looked at me confused, I said, "the one we have right now." "Ohhhh," he tells me, "we don't have lab this week. It's in the syllabus." Shoot. I didn't even look at the syllabus because I only look at that thing when I know there could be something due. And on the first day of a class there usually isn't anything due. Boo. He said, (because he knows I live out in the boonies) "Well, have a nice drive home. hahahahahahahaha....." HAHA yourself!
- I officially have way too much reading to do. I have had the HARDEST time finding time to blog this week. I get kinda panicky when I get on and see I have 10 blogs to read and catch up on and I only have 20 minutes on the computer. Really, I get all stressed out. I have to talk myself out of the stress and say.... just one at a time.... just one at a time, you don't want to get behind because that would be BAD. I really am addicted to this darn thing.
P.S. I have a number of blogs in mind to post. So be prepared for most of my postings to come during the end of the weeks as in, maybe Thursday, like today, Friday, Saturday and Sunday(yes, smarty pants, I know this is the beginning of the week. So what.).