I could care less that I have a dbl. chin in this picture. This is my niece, Claire. I want one just like her, wonder if I can pre order one now. (read the rest of the blog to find out why I chose this picture)Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 regrets, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself.
Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
I've been tagged by Jacque, thanks!
1. When Jaren comes home, especially when he comes home early (like 6 or 7)
2. Just completing my star(idea from amy) I didn't think I could make pretty, and I think it's pretty.
3. Having a home. I love being here and any break I get in school where there is enough time to run home in between classes (because I live 20 min out of town) I will.
1. Something bad happening to Jaren. If I watch a scary movie (or am just in a sad mood) where a husband was taken or something, I'll cry and cry and then Jaren comes home to find me in pieces and I tell him, very sternly, "Don't die. You are NOT allowed to die until I die."
2. Any of my family getting into severe car accidents and leaving this world before I say so(cause I'm boss).
3. Someone breaking into our home when Jaren isn't home. I live in the boonies, and who is going to hear me scream? Jaren thinks I'm crazy... but I don't.
1. To start exercising regularly again and try a diet (why not?)
2. To do well in School and not let myself get overly stressed out (because I do that a lot).
3. To have a baby sometime next year, preferably before December. Brrr, it is SO cold here.
1. Not taking more credits when I was single so I could be done with school by now and wouldn't have to wait to get pregnant (I'm super baby hungry, can you tell?)
2. That I stopped running when I moved back to Rexburg from Utah.. it's never been the same since.
3. That I went to that dentist that took my one cavity and found 9. Maybe someday I'll tell that horrific story.
1. Blogging. It's a disease. (I can't get enough!)
2. Babies and pregnant women. Really... I envy them. Some of you may roll your eyes, but I want to be a mommy really bad and I know that I have to wait just a bit longer till it's the best time for both Jaren and I. But that wont stop me from wanting(and crying daily over how badly I want to be done with school and be a mom. It's true... now everyone knows me a little better).
3. Clothes. I look and look online all the time. I'm saving for my trip to Utah in a few weeks where I can buy a few much wanted things. Oh and shoes, I'm very very obsessed with those as well.
Facts about me...
1. I love to cook and bake. I just wont do it unless I have time (and there's not a lot of that with school) and unless Jaren comes home before 7(which doesn't happen until after about mid October).
2. I am a people person. I love to be around people, I love to meet new people. I want some friends that are close that don't mind that I live out here in the sand that like to hang out. Since I've lived out here I have felt quite lonely for friends. It' s something Jaren tries to understand because he grew up here, he has his friends he likes to hang out with. I lost all of mine throughout the years and moving out here. So... if your from Rexburg (and will be here forever, I'd like to make forever friends, here)(and almost basically friendless like me) and want to do something, please let me know.
3. I eat brownie batter. I love it(better than actual brownies). It happens about once every 3 months around the time I start my new 28 day cycle. It's just so good. I'll make it, and just sit with the bowl on the couch in front of the TV and eat and eat. Then when it's gross and makes me feel sick I cook it and eat the brownie's the next day. In fact, all day today I have been wanting brownie batter rather badly. Last time I did this was.... probably April or May and I couldn't find any brownie mix!! I about had a conniption until I realized I had a jar with all the dry brownie ingredients all pretty in waves sitting on my counter. Thank you Vicki for taking me to your Relief Society enrichment dealy where we made these. Because in about an hour I'm going to make it and add my own chocolate chips and eat it. Oh, after I borrow the egg (because it needs 3 and I only have 2) from my MIL down the road.
1. MARY! (Because I know she LIKES it!)
2. Jillene (Because I'd like to know more about her and I think she's the only other blogarific BFF that doesn't mind being tagged... or am I wrong?)
3. Chelsi (my BFF from high school)
P.S. I got my hair cut yesterday and I let her try more higher layers because for those of you who don't know, I recently recieved a DRAMATIC hair cut and Ive been getting used to it. Trying to decide if I want to grow it out again or keep it short. Well.... I hate this. I'm going to have them cut another inch off because I think I look like a wet dog. Then I think I might have decided to grow it long again.
P.S. Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post. I know it was a touchy subject for some, but I value everyone's opinion and I hope to post some more blogs that will bring some pretty good discussion later