I just thought I'd share a face I guess I make a lot. At least according to my sister, Lindsey. Mindi blogged about pulling a face while doing her makeup. I already know I open my mouth and look up while putting on mascara... not a cute picture. But, I guess neither is this one. Lindsey said, "Whitney!" and I looked and this is the picture she took. This was while we were at Yellowstone last month and I couldnt believe I walk around with that look on my face! Yes, it has been dubbed, "chipmunk".
I thought I'd share a falttering picture to balance it out. At least, I think this is flattering for a few reasons.
1. I am archering.. is that how you say it? And that's cool, right?! I even hit a bullseye. We wont divuldge how many arrows I had to shoot before I got the bullseye and then if I shot one afterwards.
2. Soccer ball on the back of my shirt. Show's my love for soccer
3. Shows my love for the outdoors. I'm in middle of nowhere Utah.
4. I'm so nice, I even put a picture of my SIL, Vicki.. yeah... she's the one infront of me, can you see her?
5. I think I have great form
6. You can see my cheek bone... isn't that something good?
7. You know I wouldn't leave out the fact that my bum looks amazing. I don't know how, but it does. I have to document this sort of thing cause with all the sitting I do and am bound to do in the near future it wont look that perky for long.
Let's just encourage me to keep up the running.....