Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bloggy Meet and Greet

It's true - I want to see everyone again!

I'm coming to Utah on the 25th and will be there for a few days. I'm thinking Tuesday, the 26th for dinner.

I have no idea where or exactly what time. I'm thinking 6 or 7 and somewhere where they have good seating - preferably a big round table would be nice.

Let me know if you can make it so I can get a count for the restaurant. I'll take suggestions. I hope I can see everyone and maybe meet a few people I haven't met yet!

Here is the post from the Meet and Greet in October last year.

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have a group to run that not, so probably not. I will miss seeing you! If you meet at 7, I might be able to stop in.

Whitney R said...

We might just have to do 7! But you know even if we did 6, we would probably still be there at 9. or 10.

Jules AF said...

I probably wouldn't be able to make it. I have multiple papers to be written that week.... I know, THE SEMESTER HASN'T EVEN STARTED!!

andrea. said...

count me in!! i want to see you and your cute baby bump!

Wendyburd1 said...

I would if I was in the REGION even!! Just to see SPUD, J/K!! 19 days til you find out if it is a boy or girl, what are you and Jaren thinking? And do you agree on what it is?

Jillene said...

A Tuesday?! My husband doesn't get off work until 8:00pm. Soooo....I guess that means I'm out.

Whitney R said...

Julie - umm... take a little break? :)

Andrea - yeaaah!

Wendy - we have no idea. No inkling one way or the other... I'm so curious!

Jillene - but I wanted to see you! I wish there were another way.

Victoria Elder said...

of course of course

Whitney R said...

looks like it might be just us girls, vic and Andrea

Shauna said...

I would love to make it work so I can come too! Please e-mail me when you figure out a time and place etc. tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Just give me the details when you have them and I'll be there! :)

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

You should stop by, I haven't seen you for like years. We live in Roy and I'm sure all your other friends live in Provo area. But let me know I work the morning shift that week.