Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hidden Treasures

Monday night I went around my house and took a few pictures after an inch of rain had fallen.  The greens were so vibrant and the lilacs were beautiful. 
Then I looked up and saw this:
That's when I decided to see what else I could find.  I walked behind my house and looked under our deck.  I know I've seen this little wagon before, but somehow it struck me as a pretty neat item.  I decided I was going to get it out, clean it up and use it for something. 
Pretty awesome, right?  If I repaint it I'll lose the wee wagon name and I want that.  So, I'll just find some use with the rust.  Apparently it was Jaren's when he was younger which means it has probably been sitting there for over 20 years.


3 comments:

Jenny Robbins said...

You could use it for potting plants.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say what Jenny said. Put it in front and put flowers in it.

Michelle said...

How fun. What an awesome wagon!! And it makes for a very vool picture.