And here is a picture I took today of Naomi playing outside for our first outdoor playtime. The weather has finally been good enough (no wind) for me to take her outside! Joy!
And back to my Did You Know? post.
- That I am a certified Aerobic instructor? I really enjoy it. I just don't have a building to teach in or time in my schedule at the moment.
- That I know how to fix everything on the header of my swather(tractor that cuts hay/alfalfa) back home? I always felt so handy out there with my tools replacing blades and guards and screws.
- My toenails are never naked
- My fingernails are always naked
- I like my hair blonde better but hate the grow out and it's so spendy to keep up with it
- I had half a treatment of laser hair removal back home in Washington on my underarms. Then I moved and never went back to finish it. It would cost $75 here to finish - something I really want to do
- I have sprained both of my ankles. One tripping on an apple and the other playing soccer - both during soccer season taking me out for the rest of the season my 9th and 11th grade years.
- I hate mustard. Jaren loves it. He tried to get me to eat it while pregnant because he was convinced Naomi would like it.