Isn't she beautiful???
Why I went with a BOB:
- Swivel front wheel so I can maneuver through isles and turn on a dime.
- Locking front wheel so I can fix it and jog/walk.
- The shocks are ideal for where I'll be out jogging. I live in the country and nice beautiful paved paths are impossible to come by unless I traveled into town.
- The metal tubing is thicker than others.
- The stroller came with the bigger (14") rear wheel option which is also ideal for the bumpier ride.
- It was a bit more "rugged" than others which would fare better out here in the wilderness.
- The reviews about the item were impeccable. All I could find that people complained about was the size of the basket underneath. But when I'll actually be using the basket will be when I'm not jogging and I'll have my diaper bag which I can strap to the back of the stroller and then also have the basket. So I'm not worried.
- I've not heard one story of someone running the stroller into the ground so it's unusable. Which means they should last, right?
- Price: I knew I would have to spend a pretty penny to get a good quality jogging stroller that did exactly what I needed, had exactly what I needed and wanted and would last.
- Wish the handlebars would adjust heights. But Jaren is comfortable behind it and so am I, so it should be fine.
- Have to buy all add on's separate. And they aren't cheap. First thing is the car seat adapter which I have yet to purchase. But as I don't have a car seat or a baby to put in the car seat; it can wait.