Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

As you read this I am trundeling down the road for 7 hours with Jaren on our way to Portland to go to a wedding. Doesn't feel like a birthday since we are traveling. But I plan on making a tasty cake when we get back.

Also, Jaren let me pick any restaurant I wanted to eat at tonight and I picked Ruth's Chris because never in my life have I ever had steak that good. And we don't get it very often - maybe once a year if that. He didn't complain because it's his favorite splurg, too. So that will be nice.

23. Sure, it's still young, but I feel older. I'm definitely not 19 anymore. My 19 year old body is long gone - I feel older. But being pregnant could have something to do with that. :)

Have a happy day!

9 comments:

Jillene said...

Happy Birthday Whitney!! I hope that you have a great day!!

andrea. said...

happy birthday! enjoy your birthday dinner!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! mmmm, steak!!! We had brats for my birthday (totally spaced that it was in fact my birthday dinner and made those. hmm)

Christa said...

You're right, pregnancy does make your body feel ancient. ☺ The good news, it bounces back. I hope you have a great birthday!

Ashley Outnumbered said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday Whitney!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Have a great day. Eat some extra steak for me! :)

Alexis Treese said...

Happy Birthday Whitfriend!! Youre beautiful and lovely and have a heart of gold! Hope your steak is extra yummy.

Wendyburd1 said...

♥♥♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY Whitney!!♥♥♥

Kristen said...

Happy birthday and don't feel old. I am 33.

Rowboat said...

hey! you should've told me you were in portland and we could've met!