Saturday, May 8, 2010

All Night Long

I slept! Hooray for zonked out babies! We've had a few nights where she has slept from 7 - 5:30, but nothing where she sleeps from the moment she initially falls asleep till we wake up. Oh it is so nice. It took one night of her crying during the night. A lot better than I thought.

I ran yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks and I learned I am going to have to really push myself to run a half marathon in a month.

I did the laundry! And cleaned the kitchen! And got my new high chair!

I get as excited for new baby stuff as I do for new clothes for myself. The high chair came yesterday and I set it up with my Mother in Law. I love it because it straps her in like a back pack. With straps over the shoulders and everything. We've been having problems with her chewing on the left side of her bumbo while I'm trying to feed her. Crazy girl.

And I got new spoons that I am in LOVE with. Weird? Does this mean I'm totally a boring mom now that I am so excited about a high chair and SPOONS? Oh... don't get me started on the magical booger sucker.

Pictures of spoons and high chair and boring Mommy person to come as soon as I get my new desktop with space to unload the massive amount of pictures on my camera.

5 comments:

Alexis Treese said...

Just left a comment then closed the box without pressing enter. Mommy brain. I totally get the spoon giddyness. I couldnt believe how happy new dishtowels and mixing bowls made me last week. It used to take a pair of designer jeans. I want to see pictures!!

We need a new high chair, sigh, the strap in seat is just not cutting it.

Hope your well, you sound great!

Matt and Katelyn Risenmay said...

Don't you just feel like a new person when you get an entire night full of sleep? If only babies could understand and be consistent:)

品華yur1095is_newson1 said...

KK777一夜激情聊天live show成人自拍貼圖自慰少婦自拍裸體圖片台灣色情成人網站情人視訊網情色留言板視訊美女免費視訊聊天室限制級極度震撼情色論壇色情特區自拍裸女貼圖潮吹性影片觀賞小穴情色片a圖片sex story性愛影片美女做愛成人色情網站性愛圖片成人情色貼圖全裸寫真集圖片走光圖女生陰毛自慰影片色情av1007成人色情聊天室女生自慰裸體照成人影音聊天台灣色情網站色情片打手槍情色天堂成人視訊聊天免費情色網站av網超性感辣妹激突成人論壇情色視訊聊天鹹濕成人網站av成人論壇免費美女視訊

文君 said...

打炮自拍貼圖夫妻自拍片成人無碼片線上看18限成人影片甜心寶貝貼影區都都成人貼圖站都都成人網都都貼片區都都貼圖站都督成人貼圖都督情色網野求拳陰莖套陰道貼圖陰道遊戲最女優最性感美女遊戲最新av女優無碼都都成人貼片都都成人區都都成人往聊一夜情聊天,ut聊天男 聊天室聊天室男同志莉的遊戲處女免費處女男喜歡人少年阿賓系列小說言情小說免費線上閱讀 色情影片成人貼圖站

Jillene said...

Seriously--the above 2 comments--so annoying.

It's funny how we mom's get excited over what seems like silly things. But that is just the nature of Motherhood. I hope that you had a Happy Mother's Day!!