Monday, November 8, 2010

Projects

 I have a lot that I want to start.

Two of which have to do with Christmas.  One of those is a HUGE project that I should have started months ago.  There's a possibility of another big giant project for Christmas that I really want to do, but would have to take second place to the first giant project so I don't know if it will happen at all.  Vague?  Yes.  But my family reads this and since each one of these projects are for them...

Projects for my new basement family room remodel thing.  I have another picture wall (I have one upstairs in my dining room, but this one would be different).  Art for the wall.  Art for other people. 

I still have one thing I need to do for Nae's room. I KNOW.  She's over a year old!  Get on it, Whit.

Is exercising a project?  I've not regularly exercised since I ran my half marathon in JUNE.  I've started and stopped about 4 times.  I'm hoping to start and not stop soon.  (Update:  Started today! Yahoo!)

I want to re-do my personal blog, private blog and my photography site.

Blogging!  Biggest being my daughters.  I need need need to catch up and record these milestones.

But really, the first things on my list are the Christmas projects.  So daunting.  So huge.  So long.  So time consuming.....  I'll tell you all about it in 2 months. 

Update:  And in the week since I've written this I decided I wanted to make my own headboard.  I'm really excited about it, but wont start until I figure out what the heck I'm going to do for my Christmas tree this year.  I don't' want to rope it off - I want ornaments Naomi can play with and stick in her mouth.  Going between making some out of felt or buying the unbreakable balls she can roll around, suck on and throw and then put back on the tree.    Ideas?

1 comment:

Alexis Treese said...

I feel ya... Im like the project queen right now. Or project prisoner- however you want to look at it. Today I officially finished the shelves for our room. I feel like superwoman when I use Casey's power tools. And dont worry about Naes room... Ginger's still needs work. I guess the objective is to find joy in the projects and the process. Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve.