Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Am Thankful For...

Garbage disposals.

Aren't they wonderful? You can stick your plate right in the sink and rinse it off. Not worrying about food getting stuck in your drain and then the stink. Or cleaning out those drain strainers (which is gross). And you limit the amount of food that you put in your garbage under your sink. Because if after almost every meal you'r scraping your plate in the garbage, it begins to stink. And then every time you go to put anything in your garbage you hold your breath and open and close the door so fast. Except for when you forget and you get a lungful and then immediately push out the air and run away as fast as you can somewhere else.


Now.... if only I had one.....


4 comments:

Chelsey Hymas said...

I want one too....although I have been told by many people that they do not work well if you have your own septic system, and cause way more problems then they are worth. A downside to living out in the country, cuz I agree, I think it would be WONDERFUL!

Amanda said...

Don't mean to be rude, but I love my garbage disposal! They are heaven sent!

Anonymous said...

is this a hint Whit???

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Are you still snowed in? I love this gratitude post. SO TRUE.