I went back and read my 2009 resolutions and realized I only kept 2 of the 5 (having a baby and ironging Jaren's shirts). The exercise one was easy to keep until I hit my third trimester during pregnancy and had complications. I read my scriptures very often, but not daily. And cleaning the bathrooms once a week? Oh man... I wont even go there.
1. Get back to my pre pregnancy weight
2. teach Naomi how to dance
3. Run a half marathon
4. effectively juggle housework, cooking, wife-ing and mommy-ing
5. Sell stuff on Etsy to make money for house decorations and clothes - for both baby and I.
6. Unless I'm sick or immobile: do push ups and sit ups daily
7. Become fluent in DSLR camera
8. Learn how to edit pictures
8! It might be too many.....