How much will she weigh?
This is what we know:
- She will be 37 weeks and one day old when she is born
- the pregnancy book says at 37 weeks she is around 6 1/2 pounds
- last measuring of my belly was at 36 weeks and she measured at 37 (one week ahead)
- last ultrasound was at 36 weeks and I was told it was not accurate and she measured 2 weeks behind (34 weeks)
- if I had Gestational Diabetes (whatever boarderline is) she would probably be a bit bigger because of that
- she might also be bigger because of my massive amount of weight gain
- I was born at 36 1/2 weeks and I weighed 5 pounds 14 ounces
- Jaren was born a few days after his due date at 9 pounds 5 ounces
- I was considered small before I was pregnant, so if my weight gain hadn't gone berzerk I might have had a smaller baby. But now, probably not.
Jaren is guessing 6 pounds 8 ounces.
We've even had a 7 pound guess.
What is your guess?
The pride of guessing correctly. :)