Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tis the Season

We have had such a late spring and usually everything would be in the ground by now, but planing is a month later than usual. I said I lived up against the sand dunes. Well, to be a little more acurate, I'm about a mile from the dunes, and this is what fills that mile. Behind me is the sand dunes and this is one of their fields, soon to grow little grain babies. I don't know if you notice or not, but that's all sand. Can you believe things can grow so well in it? And they sure do.

Someday it will all be green! Not brown.
He looks like he's posing for his first day of school. haha
I ordered him up there and told him to smile, so that's what I got.


Jaren's new tractor hooked up to their grain drill.





Because it is the season I don't get to see my husband hardly at all it seems. He's up and out the door around 7, and that's when I wake up. Then maybe I see him for lunch if I can get home fast enough from school, and he gets home from anywhere in between 8-10. Then, we go to bed before 10:30.... see how that works? Needless to say I have tons of time to study.

1 comment:

Victoria Gilbert said...

haha ya all Jaren needs is his backpack on and a john deere lunch box :) Cute kid.