Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome Welcome!!

I have been wanting to start a blog for a few months now, but feel that I have nothing of much interest to blog about. I'm not pregnant and that would be exciting and something to blog about. I sure like to rant and rave every once in a while, so, that's what I'll do till I have something more exciting to put up.

This is what's been going on lately; I finshed yet, one more dreadfull semetser last Thursday and am starting another one Monday. I feel like it never ends. This next semester will be my fourth in a row and I have two more after this in a row. When I graduate next April I will have gone 6 semesters all in a row.... that's 3 years of school in 2 :) I hope to graduate pregnant and not too fat. I'm majoring in Health Science with a minor in Child Studies (figured it would help me in my future full time job). Jaren is finished with his Bachelors, finished a year ago actually and I couldn't be more jealous when he's watching TV and just sitting there with no stresses or worries and I'm on the other end with piles of books and papers and the computer freaking out about 3 tests that I have to take the next day. He wants to get his Masters, he just can't decide in what. He'll probably start the Fall after I graduate so one of us is going to school at a time. Then maybe he'll be jealous of me all fat and lazy feeding and chasing our baby around the house while he sits so peacefully on the couch with only one book and a few papers near him with the computer still watching TV and still getting A's... yeah, that's probably how it will work.

Snow has finally melted which means Jaren can start farming, I hear, a month later than schedule. I can't complain, I got an extra month of him coming home around 5-5:30ish and leaving around 8-8:30ish. Now, he'll leave at 7 and wont come home till 7-8ish. Blah. Oh well. We had our year anniversary a week and a half ago, it was pretty cool. I sat there all day thinking how wierd it was to be married and that I just had my first anniversary of (I scared Jaren by saying of 74, which, for those of you who don't know would mean he'd live to be 100, which he doesn't want so much). We went to Salt Lake to kind of celebrate last weekend, cause there was still 8 inches of snow on the ground, good thing we went then, cause we came back 2 days later to less than an inch. Crazy. This is really getting long... I'll post later.

No comments: