- I've been reading, but not as much as a few weeks ago
- I've been working on pictures again - taking and editing and sorting. Feels kinda nice
- I've started running again. Decided to train for the Teton Dam 10K. Not a half marathon like last year - I wish I had started training 4 weeks sooner so I could have run that.
- I've been surprised and happy how easy it's been to get back into shape. For the most part, anyway.
- We've been talking and thinking about baby number 2.
- I've been thinking more and more about baby number 2. Maybe I'm ready? Maybe I'm not?
- Naomi has been the sweetest thing since her top two K-9 teeth have come in. I knew she was in there somewhere
- Naomi has discovered her love for salt and vinegar chips
- She still takes 2 naps maybe once a week, but mostly down to one these days.
- She is trying to say so many words, I only understand most of them because she points while saying it.
- I love it when she says "Mama" The tone she uses :)
- Jaren has been working like crazy. It seems every year I see him less and less during farming season.
- I've been buying loads of home/home decor magazines and have been cutting out things and writing down ideas because I want to be prepared when the day comes to build. Someday in the next few years. I hope.
- I have been making quite a few trips to Twin Falls to see Nathan, Stephanie, Conner and the recent addition - Jayden.
- I have also been working on a "Quiet Book" for Naomi for church so she will be distracted enough to stay in Sacrament meeting. I'm tired of taking her out in the hall!
- I can't seem to enjoy folding and putting away laundry, but I love my new washer and dryer!
- Naomi has finally overcome her fear of the windshield wipers
- Naomi has picked up a new fear of yelling/screaming. Any yelling/screaming on T.V. get's a whine and a drop down to the floor with her head shaking "no" over and over till it goes away. Ugh. I don't know where it came from.
- I have found running with a stroller is 5 times harder than running without one.
- I have felt a bit socially deprived. I miss hanging out with friends.
- I have been obsessed with Mindy Gledhill's album Anchor. Fantastic. Beautiful voice. Saw her in concert and it was better live than on the album.
- I have been eating loads of dried apples. Yum Yum. My Daddy's dried apples to be exact.
- Naomi discovered another love: Red Peppers. To my surprised and delight.
- I have been trying to go to bed in the 10 o'clock hour.
- I have been trying to decide if I want to cut bangs again or not. I hate that they get in my eyes. I'm trying to decide if I look old without them.
- I have been trying to get myself to blog. Hopefully I can do at least once a week, then build up from there. I miss it.
We like to play Peek A Boo
She really didn't want to pose
Except for when I'm behind the camera :)